Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No Window Seat For Me

So earlier this morning I submitted my proposed team seating chart for when we move to the new office building (finally I get to assign seats!). Two window seats were opened and I chose neither, and chose to sit in the middle. There goes the view, or the ray of sun (in seattle, it's probably just three months in a year). But I want to be in the middle. It's cozier that way. It only struck me as quite odd when it was pointed out that usually no. 1 preference would be the seat by the window. You know that got me thinking too and thought about this tiny decision in the grand scheme of things....Nope, still stand by the middle. Oh well, I suppose we just have our little quirks here and there and this happens to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment