Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day Back

April 20, 2009. 10:58pm. As frosted spiked hair (flaxen be gone, platinum in) Guy from Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives puts yummy yellow cornbread on soup (and as my tummy grumbles "feed me"), I tap on my silver mac keys and start to blog.
11:24. Um. Well. Had to feed the grumbling beast with some wavy hickory barbecue Lays, pitiful substitute to the creamy gumbo Guy was tasting (*love*love* his job). 
11:36. Yikes too many distractions and very big writer's block --- big creative block, actually. Which leads me to here, my first day again.  More of a resurrection of sorts as I've started blogging before to get the creative juices flowing, but went into hibernation, and now coming back in, as I yet again move blogging back in my arsenal for "Operation Get Creative" again. 
11:57. Hmmm. Something tells me it will have to be baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment